Friday, April 21, 2017

Missing in Action

Thank you so much for the emails I have received asking me if I was well. Yes I am thank you but instead of giving excuses ( I could invent several) as to lack of blog posts lately I hold my hands up and admit it was shear laziness and bad management on my part. Something else always seemed to pop up and then I would forget about it for a few days, and then it turned into weeks.
But I promise you I have been busy with a few custom orders, doing appliques and trying to master Kanzashi petals.
 Love making these cushions with a machine applique of retro birds with gorgeous curly tails

 my first attempt of Kanzashi flowers
 and another
 A sweet little makeup bag
 A few hair barrettes

 I love Dandelions
 Fun with Applique cats
This one was quite funny as I was to make a hairdressing cape with  the name Eveyln, I made it up thinking perhaps it is a French way of spelling Evelyn. Client got it wrong and told me not to bother changing it and seemingly her friend thought it was hilarious. Wonder if she will ever use it?

Will be back soon with a giveaway have a great weekend xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...