Saturday, May 4, 2013

Audrey Hepburn May 4th 1929 - Jan 20th 1993 xx

“When you have nobody you can make a cup of tea for, when nobody needs you, that's when I think life is over.” Audrey Hepburn

 I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.”  Audrey Hepburn
 There is more to sex appeal than just measurements. I don't need a bedroom to prove my womanliness. I can convey just as much sex appeal, picking apples off a tree or standing in the rain. Audrey Hepburn
 "I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."  Audrey Hepburn

 If I get married, I want to be very married.” Audrey Hepburn
“The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows & the beauty of a woman only grows with passing years.”  Audrey Hepburn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She sure did have some wonderful empowerment quotes for women. Love her. Hugs. Tammy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...