Saturday, April 21, 2012

What's in your bag Girls? I want to see

I was with two girlfriends the other day and was searching in my bag for some of these new tiny almost invisible elastic bands to show them a new hairstyle called messy Pony tail that my daughter found on Pinterest. I couldn’t find them so tipped my bag out and thought to myself why am I lugging all this stuff around?   I have added the messy pony tail picure below as I can  now do my hair in just a couple of minutes with this style and if you click the pinterest link it will take you to her great blog. Now where was I before I got carried away with  hair.

I then thought just for a laugh to get them to do the same, there were a few protests but they were game and here’s what they tipped out.


Sun cream (been raining for weeks), headache pills, electronic ciggies,yougurt,Papaya ointment, camera case,recipes, medical cards,chewing gum, till receipts,passports,mobile phone, one tampax, bit of orange peel and a yogurt and some vitamins. Not telling you which one is my bag but you might be able to guess!
What’s in your bag and I dare you to take a picture and send it to me and I will add it to the list. Double dare!!! oh go on. Krishenka@gmail.com

2 comments:

elettrarossa said...

:D Woman's bag is the greatest mystery on earth!

Krishenkas Treasures said...

So my DH keeps telling me. I asked him whilst driving if he could find my tin of mints and after rumagging for a few minutes replied "No chance"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...