Both Debbie and her daughter, whose favourite sport is gymnastics, are both qualified gymnastic judges and have made many trips around the country judging events.
Debbie was recently approached by the editor of Perlan Poesie magazine and was asked to make an exclusive bracelet for them, which will be available on June 10th. It doesn't get any better than that, congratulations Debbie.
Everyone loves a success story and this certainly is a good example of one. Well done Debbie and thanks so much for your generous giveaway. Finally her pet Nibbles wanted to get in the picture so here she is. Good girl Nibbles!!!
Rules for entry
1. Please follow my blog
2. Go to her either of her shops and choose which bracelet you would like to win and post your choice along with your comment.
3. You can enter as many times as you like
4. If you share this on Facebook or Twitter add another comment
5. If you blog this giveaway add another comment
6. Lastly, how many beads do you think it takes to make the Mardi Gras bracelet? The 5 closest guesses will win a pattern of their choice.
7. Giveaway is open worldwide and will end on the 10th June, so pop back in and see if your a winner.
8. Good luck with the guessing!!!