Friday, February 18, 2011

Vintage Fair Septfonds France


Well Sunday was a great day as I managed to snatch a couple of hours with my daughter without the little ones, ( I dooo love the little ones but it's good to get your daughter all to yourself for awhile) so off we went to search out a village we had not been to before called Septfonds. Not only did we find the village but they had a vintage fair on into the bargain. Talk about luck, so we spent a good couple of hours having a good old browse and here are a few of our favourite finds and no surprises that buttons were amongst them.


Terri bought some vintage magazines with amazing dress styles. A woman was selling stunning handmade  patchwork quilt  bags.
Could not resist the two brass kittens and as for the box I had to know what was inside, and well I have never seen a sewing kit like this before. A box within a box and then another tiny box which would hold a thimble with a cute little jade green button on the top, looks handmade and beautifully finished, not used much by the look of it, mind you I dont think I will use it either but at least I have the choice now.




And finally I got these two gorgeous  buttons and they are now Vintage Button rings are you surprised?



4 comments:

Lin said...

Very interesting read and great finds. Am following you now too. Linda

Krishenkas Treasures said...

Thank you Linda always fun to find a few bits and bobs

Olivia Jayne said...

Krishenka, I too love vintage buttons and I am very partial to some costume jewelry - needless to say I ADORE your vintage button rings - what a fabulous way to customize! Very inspiring blog :)

Olivia

mylittlefind.blogspot.com

Krishenkas Treasures said...

Thanks Olivia will pop over and say hello soon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...